With MobilePrint Service™, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing and come to the library to release and pick up your document the same day. Printing costs follow the same policy as pages printed from library computer workstations.
How to print from a laptop or desktop computer at home or work:
- Begin by visiting our Mobile Printing Access page.
- Select either Black and White (10¢ per page) or Color (15¢ per page) printer and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green print icon. You will see the status of your print job and a reference number.
- At the Print Release Station in the library, select Release a Print Job. Enter the email address you supplied and select your print job. Select the payment method and insert payment.
Your print job will be printed!